WHY CHOOSE SIR GRANGE?
- Hand selected from over 10,000 different cultivars
- Underwent strict R&D process from the worlds most successful turf grass breeders
- Dark green in colour
- Fine leaf blade
- Minimal damage when scalped
- Requires 75% less nitrogen then other common turf varieties
- Requires up to 50% less mowing than other common turf varieties
- Weed & Insect Resistant
- High shade tolerance (needs only 3 hours of direct sunlight/day)
- Can handle full sun
- High wear tolerance
- Can be mowed at a wide range of heights
- Self Repairing
- High drought tolerance
- Survives through sub-freezing temperatures
- Successfully grown and sold in over 10 different countries
- Comes with a 10-year product warranty
The new player in the Aussie Turf Market
The Lawn Solutions Australia network of Aussie turf farmers have an extensive R&D program that includes partnerships with some of the world’s leading turf grass research facilities. Sir Grange is a successful product of these turf grass breeders, and has been catching the worldwide turf market by storm. Sir Grange is a fine bladed premium turf variety, which has high shade tolerance and very low nutrient and water requirements. Sir Grange was originally developed for the golf industry but it was soon discovered that due to its characteristics, it would make a fantastic home lawn. Its adaptability to a variety of climates, and its beautiful dark green leaf have seen it become the #1 selling zoysia grass in the USA.
Sir Grange has been hand selected from over 10,000 different varieties of turf, with its superior qualities making it stand out from the crowd. Available from Active Turf Supplies, you can be sure Sir Grange has been tried and tested to stand up to whatever the Aussie climate can throw at it.