Some lawn varieties might look great but can they handle the action from some family pets? Wear and tear, digging, urine burn and faeces are common problems, and sensitive lawns just can’t handle it, especially with large dogs. So choosing a pet friendly and tolerant variety will make life easy for all concerned. Just like humans, […]
Fun activities for the cooler months #1 – DIY Pirate Ship You’ll need: Cardboard boxes, paint, masking tape (and plenty of imagination!) 🙂
Anzac Day, 25 April, is one of Australia’s most important national occasions. It marks the anniversary of the first major military action fought by Australian and New Zealand forces during the First World War. Australians recognise 25 April as a day of national remembrance, which takes two forms. Commemorative services are held across the […]
his is picture that I have taken this morning of how army worm can destroy a lawn quickly. If you put your fingers down into the root system it will not take you long to find the army worm that has done the damage.This what the army worm looks like: Army worms or sod web […]
Well looks like we are in for a few more wet days in Sydney.Its way too wet to spend time working in the garden so go green and head out and celebrate St Patrick’s Day. The feast of ST Patrick is a cultural and religious celebration held on the 17th March.It is the traditional death […]
With the weather forecast predicting a high chance of rain in Sydney today it is a great time to fertilise your lawn.You should be using trusted brand fertliser such as the Sir Walter Fertiliser.You can purchase this fertliser from your local Lawn Solutions Centre. A regular fertlising schedule will help keep your lawn in top […]
Check out this video on the importance of watering your lawn when conditions are dry….
Buy direct from Active Turf Supplies your accredited turf grower on 1800 757 658
Free professional advice
Fresh, superior turf
Delivery anywhere in NSW
Free removal of delivery pallets
Pick up from our farm
Turf laying service available
Family owned and operated
- Installing a new lawn in winter 21/08/2017
- Pets and your lawn 07/08/2017
- Handy Hint: 23/05/2017
- Fun activity for a beautiful winters day 05/05/2017
- Lest We Forget 24/04/2017
- Mowing Your Lawn 18/09/2013
- Kikuyu Turf Stacked 10/01/2012
- Beautiful Rain For Lawns in Sydney… 03/02/2012
- Planting DNA Certified Sir Walter Soft Leaf Buffalo 05/09/2013
- How to choose what lawn is right for your home 11/09/2013
- Keisha: You've captured this peertcfly. Thanks for taking...
- Anghelo: Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read ahnntiyg li...
- Leonardo: Thank you a tremendous post, would read your plrai...
- lawn mower store: I'm definitely empowered together with your abili...
- Daleys Turf: Proper mowing is one of the most important practic...