WHY CHOOSE TIFTUF BERMUDA?
- Hand selected from over 30,000 different cultivars
- Has had almost 25 years of research conducted on it by leading turf grass scientists
- Successfully passed strict international research & development breeding process
- Fine leaf blade and dark green in colour
- Superior drought tolerance requiring on average 38% less water then other varieties
- Fantastic winter colour and spring green-up qualities
- Weed & insect resistant
- High shade tolerance (needs only 4 hours of direct sunlight/day)
- Suitable for full sun areas
- High wear-tolerance
- High shade-tolerance
- Comes with a 10-Year Product Warranty
100% Genetically Pure
As TifTuf was selected from a large gene pool based on certain traits, maintaining the genetic purity is crucial.
To ensure this, the University of Georgia has bred all of its foundation material (thousands of acres) from a single plant!
With every TifTuf Bermuda purchase, no matter how big or small, you will be issued with a Lawn Solutions Australia Product Warranty Certificate.
TifTuf Bermuda is the product of almost 25 years of research and development from one of the worlds leading turf grass breeders, the University of Georgia. TifTuf has been hand selected out of almost 30,000 different Bermuda varieties, showing superior qualities in drought tolerance, shade tolerance, wear tolerance and winter colour whilst at the same time maintaining excellent turf quality.
TifTuf Bermuda has been scientifically developed to produce a great looking all round lawn with superior qualities whilst requiring minimal inputs.
Should I Use TifTuf Bermuda?
TifTuf Bermuda has a very fine leaf blade with dense growth, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications. Its density enables it to handle high wear situations like backyards and sports fields whilst its fine blade ensures shade tolerance and a very soft leaf to walk on.