If you still have doubts which turf is right for you: DNA Certified Sir Walter Buffalo, Nullarbour Couch or Kikuyu turf have a look at this infographics:
Here at Active Turf we supply a great range of turf varieties to suit all needs, but which one is right for you? We have taken the guess work out of picking your new turf by compiling this easy to read comparison. Read on to help decide which turf variety is best for you. DNA […]
Buy direct from Active Turf Supplies your accredited turf grower on 1800 757 658
Free professional advice
Fresh, superior turf
Delivery anywhere in NSW
Free removal of delivery pallets
Pick up from our farm
Turf laying service available
Family owned and operated
- Happy Australia Day! 25/01/2019
- Should I core my lawn? 15/11/2018
- Do I need to use a wetting agent on my lawn? 13/11/2018
- Can you over fertilise your lawn? 08/11/2018
- Which Mower is best?? 29/10/2018
- Mowing Your Lawn 18/09/2013
- Kikuyu Turf Stacked 10/01/2012
- Beautiful Rain For Lawns in Sydney… 03/02/2012
- Planting DNA Certified Sir Walter Soft Leaf Buffalo 05/09/2013
- How to choose what lawn is right for your home 11/09/2013
- Keisha: You've captured this peertcfly. Thanks for taking...
- Anghelo: Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read ahnntiyg li...
- Leonardo: Thank you a tremendous post, would read your plrai...
- lawn mower store: I'm definitely empowered together with your abili...
- Daleys Turf: Proper mowing is one of the most important practic...