For best results when you lay your soft leaf DNA Certified Sir Walter buffalo you must insure that you have a good base to start with. Some of the most common problems are too much clay or too much sand in the area. When you have a lot of clay or sand in the area […]
Tag Archives | Soil Preparation
Read full story • Comments are closed
Buy direct from Active Turf Supplies your accredited turf grower on 1800 757 658
Free professional advice
Fresh, superior turf
Delivery anywhere in NSW
Free removal of delivery pallets
Pick up from our farm
Turf laying service available
Family owned and operated
- Does your lawn have dry spots? 07/01/2020
- Tips to help beat the heat 17/12/2019
- How to cut grass properly 12/12/2019
- Catch, rake or leave it? 12/11/2019
- African Black Beetle 05/11/2019
- Mowing Your Lawn 18/09/2013
- Kikuyu Turf Stacked 10/01/2012
- Beautiful Rain For Lawns in Sydney… 03/02/2012
- Planting DNA Certified Sir Walter Soft Leaf Buffalo 05/09/2013
- How to choose what lawn is right for your home 11/09/2013
- Keisha: You've captured this peertcfly. Thanks for taking...
- Anghelo: Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read ahnntiyg li...
- Leonardo: Thank you a tremendous post, would read your plrai...
- lawn mower store: I'm definitely empowered together with your abili...
- Daleys Turf: Proper mowing is one of the most important practic...
beetles Buffalo Grass cooler months Cutting Turf DNA Certified Sir Walter Lawn fertilise House Prices Kikuyu Kings Pride lawn care Mowing Mowing Turf new lawn Planning Lawn Planting Turf shade Soil Preparation summer turf care turf comparison Turf Conference turf infographics turf varieties Watering Watering Turf Weeds which turf to choose which turf to chose winter colour www.lawnsolutionsaustralia.com.au