This is a full shot of the turf planter, turf roller and also how we must not let the ground dry out so we already have the water lines watering the freshly planted turf.
Here is another picture of the turf being planted into the ground. You can see another tractor behind that has a roller attached to it. We go over the ground with a roller to get rid of all the lumps and bumps so when it comes time to cut it the machine does not struggle. […]
This shows us watering a freshly planted paddock. We must insure that the ground is well watered like this for the next few weeks to have the best chance for the turf to take root and survive.
This picture shows the amount of preparation we need to do ,by ploughing up the ground to be able to plant a new paddock. This process of ploughing up the ground usually takes about 2 to 3 days for a 5 acre paddock. We only have to do these when we want to change the […]
Buy direct from Active Turf Supplies your accredited turf grower on 1800 757 658
Free professional advice
Fresh, superior turf
Delivery anywhere in NSW
Free removal of delivery pallets
Pick up from our farm
Turf laying service available
Family owned and operated
- How to prepare for a spring lawn renovation 18/08/2020
- You can lay turf in Winter.. 02/06/2020
- Onion Weed 22/05/2020
- 7 DIY Weed Killers 28/04/2020
- Revive your lawn before winter 14/04/2020
- Mowing Your Lawn 18/09/2013
- Kikuyu Turf Stacked 10/01/2012
- Beautiful Rain For Lawns in Sydney… 03/02/2012
- Planting DNA Certified Sir Walter Soft Leaf Buffalo 05/09/2013
- How to choose what lawn is right for your home 11/09/2013
- Keisha: You've captured this peertcfly. Thanks for taking...
- Anghelo: Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read ahnntiyg li...
- Leonardo: Thank you a tremendous post, would read your plrai...
- lawn mower store: I'm definitely empowered together with your abili...
- Daleys Turf: Proper mowing is one of the most important practic...