Don’t mow the lawn! While it might seem like a good idea to trim the lawn before you leave town, so you don’t come back to an overgrown mess, it’s best to let it grow tall and strong and take care of the extra growth upon your return. That’s because grass that is longer can […]
Regardless of the type of lawn you have, they all take a beating under the blistering Australian sun. But just because it’s blazing outside, doesn’t mean your lawn has to dry up into a dusty, brown mess. In fact, while you might not be able to water it as regularly as you like due to […]
Its a good time now to think about applying some sort of lawn pest control if you are noticing grubs in your lawn. This product controls lawn grubs ,beetles, ants,earwigs,millipedes & mole crickets . This product is ready to use and a 2kg buckets will cover 500m2. It is very easy to use. All the […]
Buy direct from Active Turf Supplies your accredited turf grower on 1800 757 658
Free professional advice
Fresh, superior turf
Delivery anywhere in NSW
Free removal of delivery pallets
Pick up from our farm
Turf laying service available
Family owned and operated
- Installing a new lawn in winter 21/08/2017
- Pets and your lawn 07/08/2017
- Handy Hint: 23/05/2017
- Fun activity for a beautiful winters day 05/05/2017
- Lest We Forget 24/04/2017
- Mowing Your Lawn 18/09/2013
- Kikuyu Turf Stacked 10/01/2012
- Beautiful Rain For Lawns in Sydney… 03/02/2012
- Planting DNA Certified Sir Walter Soft Leaf Buffalo 05/09/2013
- How to choose what lawn is right for your home 11/09/2013
- Keisha: You've captured this peertcfly. Thanks for taking...
- Anghelo: Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read ahnntiyg li...
- Leonardo: Thank you a tremendous post, would read your plrai...
- lawn mower store: I'm definitely empowered together with your abili...
- Daleys Turf: Proper mowing is one of the most important practic...