In this picture you can see we have a fully grown paddock of Kings Pride that we are cutting from at the moment. You can see how it has been freshly cut and we have left the strips behind.
This picture shows how when we cut the Kings Pride Buffalo we leave little strips behind so the turf comes back quicker for the next harvest. If we did not leave these strips behind the turf would not grow back. With other varieties like Kikuyu and couch we do not have to leave the strips […]
Buy direct from Active Turf Supplies your accredited turf grower on 1800 757 658
Free professional advice
Fresh, superior turf
Delivery anywhere in NSW
Free removal of delivery pallets
Pick up from our farm
Turf laying service available
Family owned and operated
- What should I top dress my lawn with? 15/10/2020
- How to prepare for a spring lawn renovation 18/08/2020
- You can lay turf in Winter.. 02/06/2020
- Onion Weed 22/05/2020
- 7 DIY Weed Killers 28/04/2020
- Mowing Your Lawn 18/09/2013
- Kikuyu Turf Stacked 10/01/2012
- Beautiful Rain For Lawns in Sydney… 03/02/2012
- Planting DNA Certified Sir Walter Soft Leaf Buffalo 05/09/2013
- How to choose what lawn is right for your home 11/09/2013
- Keisha: You've captured this peertcfly. Thanks for taking...
- Anghelo: Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read ahnntiyg li...
- Leonardo: Thank you a tremendous post, would read your plrai...
- lawn mower store: I'm definitely empowered together with your abili...
- Daleys Turf: Proper mowing is one of the most important practic...