I have always thought that a new lawn adds a lot of value to your home but now I know its a fact…. I came across this article from the Herald Sun yesterday and it just confirmed what I had always thought…. It read: Most Aussies want real grass in their backyard and most Australians […]
Tag Archives | House Prices
Buy direct from Active Turf Supplies your accredited turf grower on 1800 757 658
Free professional advice
Fresh, superior turf
Delivery anywhere in NSW
Free removal of delivery pallets
Pick up from our farm
Turf laying service available
Family owned and operated
- How to repair a thin and patchy lawn 03/11/2020
- What should I top dress my lawn with? 15/10/2020
- How to prepare for a spring lawn renovation 18/08/2020
- You can lay turf in Winter.. 02/06/2020
- Onion Weed 22/05/2020
- Mowing Your Lawn 18/09/2013
- Kikuyu Turf Stacked 10/01/2012
- Beautiful Rain For Lawns in Sydney… 03/02/2012
- Planting DNA Certified Sir Walter Soft Leaf Buffalo 05/09/2013
- How to choose what lawn is right for your home 11/09/2013
- Keisha: You've captured this peertcfly. Thanks for taking...
- Anghelo: Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read ahnntiyg li...
- Leonardo: Thank you a tremendous post, would read your plrai...
- lawn mower store: I'm definitely empowered together with your abili...
- Daleys Turf: Proper mowing is one of the most important practic...
beetles Buffalo Grass cooler months Cutting Turf DNA Certified Sir Walter Lawn fertilise House Prices Kikuyu Kings Pride lawn care Mowing Mowing Turf new lawn Planning Lawn Planting Turf shade Soil Preparation summer turf care turf comparison Turf Conference turf infographics turf varieties Watering Watering Turf Weeds which turf to choose which turf to chose winter colour www.lawnsolutionsaustralia.com.au