Now that Easter is fast approaching it is a great time to be spending extra time in your gardens fertilising your lawn and getting them in tip top shape by Easter.The days are a little cooler but there is still enough warmth in the ground for the fertiliser to do its job and to ensure […]
There has been a lot of rainfall over the month of January which has made every ones lawns thrive. We have recorded over 100ml of rain on our farms. If your lawn is lacking colour it would be a good idea to fertlise your lawn at this time while it is raining. Make sure you […]
Fertilising We recommend you rake our Active Turf Pre Lawn Starter which is now available in 5 kg bags, into the soil before laying your turf.The 5kg bags can be spread across 250m2.Most likely you will have left over fertiliser, which you can use afterwards once your lawn has been established. To keep your lawn […]
Buy direct from Active Turf Supplies your accredited turf grower on 1800 757 658
Free professional advice
Fresh, superior turf
Delivery anywhere in NSW
Free removal of delivery pallets
Pick up from our farm
Turf laying service available
Family owned and operated
- Galahs! Kikuyu Starches 11/05/2021
- The War on Weeds 04/05/2021
- African Black Beetle/Lawn Grub 12/01/2021
- How to repair a thin and patchy lawn 03/11/2020
- What should I top dress my lawn with? 15/10/2020
- Mowing Your Lawn 18/09/2013
- Kikuyu Turf Stacked 10/01/2012
- Beautiful Rain For Lawns in Sydney… 03/02/2012
- Planting DNA Certified Sir Walter Soft Leaf Buffalo 05/09/2013
- How to choose what lawn is right for your home 11/09/2013
- Keisha: You've captured this peertcfly. Thanks for taking...
- Anghelo: Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read ahnntiyg li...
- Leonardo: Thank you a tremendous post, would read your plrai...
- lawn mower store: I'm definitely empowered together with your abili...
- Daleys Turf: Proper mowing is one of the most important practic...