This picture shows how when we cut the Kings Pride Buffalo we leave little strips behind so the turf comes back quicker for the next harvest. If we did not leave these strips behind the turf would not grow back. With other varieties like Kikuyu and couch we do not have to leave the strips […]
This picture shows us actually planting the grass in the ground. We feed the turf rolls into the yellow machine and then the machine(turf planter) has sharp blades inside that cuts the rolls up in pieces and then the cut up pieces fall into the ploughed up ground. The turf planter then covers the chopped […]
Buy direct from Active Turf Supplies your accredited turf grower on 1800 757 658
Free professional advice
Fresh, superior turf
Delivery anywhere in NSW
Free removal of delivery pallets
Pick up from our farm
Turf laying service available
Family owned and operated
- Should I core my lawn? 15/11/2018
- Do I need to use a wetting agent on my lawn? 13/11/2018
- Can you over fertilise your lawn? 08/11/2018
- Which Mower is best?? 29/10/2018
- Mow less grass – Sir Grange 24/10/2018
- Mowing Your Lawn 18/09/2013
- Kikuyu Turf Stacked 10/01/2012
- Beautiful Rain For Lawns in Sydney… 03/02/2012
- Planting DNA Certified Sir Walter Soft Leaf Buffalo 05/09/2013
- How to choose what lawn is right for your home 11/09/2013
- Keisha: You've captured this peertcfly. Thanks for taking...
- Anghelo: Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read ahnntiyg li...
- Leonardo: Thank you a tremendous post, would read your plrai...
- lawn mower store: I'm definitely empowered together with your abili...
- Daleys Turf: Proper mowing is one of the most important practic...