We have our own Active Turf Pre-Lawn Starter which gives your new lawn a great start.It comes in a 5kg bag and can be used on up to 200-250m2.You should spread the fertilser evenly onto your soil,and then rake in gently.Any fertilser left over can be applied later on when your lawn when it is established.Be sure to water in well or even better, apply in the rain.
Buy direct from Active Turf Supplies your accredited turf grower on 1800 757 658
Free professional advice
Fresh, superior turf
Delivery anywhere in NSW
Free removal of delivery pallets
Pick up from our farm
Turf laying service available
Family owned and operated
- You can lay turf in Winter.. 02/06/2020
- Onion Weed 22/05/2020
- 7 DIY Weed Killers 28/04/2020
- Revive your lawn before winter 14/04/2020
- Should I be fertilising my lawn now? 09/04/2020
- Mowing Your Lawn 18/09/2013
- Kikuyu Turf Stacked 10/01/2012
- Beautiful Rain For Lawns in Sydney… 03/02/2012
- Planting DNA Certified Sir Walter Soft Leaf Buffalo 05/09/2013
- How to choose what lawn is right for your home 11/09/2013
- Keisha: You've captured this peertcfly. Thanks for taking...
- Anghelo: Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read ahnntiyg li...
- Leonardo: Thank you a tremendous post, would read your plrai...
- lawn mower store: I'm definitely empowered together with your abili...
- Daleys Turf: Proper mowing is one of the most important practic...
beetles Buffalo Grass cooler months Cutting Turf DNA Certified Sir Walter Lawn fertilise House Prices Kikuyu Kings Pride lawn care Mowing Mowing Turf new lawn Planning Lawn Planting Turf shade Soil Preparation summer turf care turf comparison Turf Conference turf infographics turf varieties Watering Watering Turf Weeds which turf to choose which turf to chose winter colour www.lawnsolutionsaustralia.com.au