Compaction, increased shade and wear are the biggest reasons to renew your lawnLawn replacement is a cheaper option than other surfaces in most casesChoose the right type of lawn to get the best return on your investment Many home lawns get to the stage where even the best maintenance and upkeep sees their lawn areas […]
Hot and dry weather can really take a toll on even the healthiest lawns and cause them to become thin and patchy. This usually happens over the summer months, as the weather is hot and dry and lawn owners are generally on holidays or too busy to keep up their regular lawn maintenance schedule. It […]
Drought conditions are impacting a lot of areas at the moment and being environmentally responsible with water use is more important than ever. Fortunately, it is only in the most severe of conditions, over a considerable amount of time, that your lawn could suffer to the point where it would completely die off due to […]
It’s that spooky time of year again! Despite it not being part of our traditional culture, Halloween in Australia is growing in popularity. It’s little wonder; who doesn’t enjoy the opportunity to put up some decorations, have fun with dress ups and gorge on lollies? Halloween can be as much fun for adults as it […]
You don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to increase your home’s appeal. Simply investing a little time in a clean and tidy can do wonders for your home’s street appeal and value. Of course, sometimes a small outlay can make further substantial improvements. Let’s focus on the front of your house, which is where […]
Butter on barbecued corn … from the veggie patch in your lawn. Mmmmm. What? You don’t have a veggie garden? Well, get out your string line! Prepare your patch Decide on the size of your veggie plot and fix a string line at both ends in your lawn with nails and wooden pegs. If your […]
Mums love their lawns because they provide a place for their family to create memories. We want our mum’s lawn to be up to scratch and easy to manage, with more time for the good stuff. Here’s some gift ideas we are sure she will enjoy this Mother’s Day… Buy her a push button start […]
Your lawn needs a mix of nutrients to help it function at optimum capacity. Potassium and other nutrients create a healthier lawn that is more resilient to drought, temperature change and disease. At certain times of the year, some nutrients can be more important than others. During autumn when temperatures are starting to decrease, there […]
TifTuf is a hybrid Bermuda grass that has been chosen from over 30,000 different cultivars for its outstanding drought and wear tolerance and the ability to hold an impressive level of green cover through the colder months. TifTuf requires less nutrient inputs and only 40%* of the water needed for standard warm season grasses. TifTuf […]
Buy direct from Active Turf Supplies your accredited turf grower on 1800 757 658
Free professional advice
Fresh, superior turf
Delivery anywhere in NSW
Free removal of delivery pallets
Pick up from our farm
Turf laying service available
Family owned and operated
- Thinking of replacing your lawn? Follow these 4 expert tips for best results 21/01/2020
- Does your lawn have dry spots? 07/01/2020
- Tips to help beat the heat 17/12/2019
- How to cut grass properly 12/12/2019
- Catch, rake or leave it? 12/11/2019
- Mowing Your Lawn 18/09/2013
- Kikuyu Turf Stacked 10/01/2012
- Beautiful Rain For Lawns in Sydney… 03/02/2012
- Planting DNA Certified Sir Walter Soft Leaf Buffalo 05/09/2013
- How to choose what lawn is right for your home 11/09/2013
- Keisha: You've captured this peertcfly. Thanks for taking...
- Anghelo: Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read ahnntiyg li...
- Leonardo: Thank you a tremendous post, would read your plrai...
- lawn mower store: I'm definitely empowered together with your abili...
- Daleys Turf: Proper mowing is one of the most important practic...