A great idea when you are thinking of purchasing a new lawn for the first time is to make up a garden plan on a piece of graph paper.It does not have to look professional as long as it is to scale and it makes sense to you. Some things to consider when planning your […]
Choosing the right mower is an important decision seeing that the average home owner spends about 35 hours per season mowing there yards. It may well be, that the mower you are using now may not necessarily be the right one for the job. Lawn mowers come in two types-rotary & Reel. Reel Mowers Reel […]
For best results when you lay your soft leaf DNA Certified Sir Walter buffalo you must insure that you have a good base to start with. Some of the most common problems are too much clay or too much sand in the area. When you have a lot of clay or sand in the area […]
Buy direct from Active Turf Supplies your accredited turf grower on 1800 757 658
Free professional advice
Fresh, superior turf
Delivery anywhere in NSW
Free removal of delivery pallets
Pick up from our farm
Turf laying service available
Family owned and operated
- You can lay turf in Winter.. 02/06/2020
- Onion Weed 22/05/2020
- 7 DIY Weed Killers 28/04/2020
- Revive your lawn before winter 14/04/2020
- Should I be fertilising my lawn now? 09/04/2020
- Mowing Your Lawn 18/09/2013
- Kikuyu Turf Stacked 10/01/2012
- Beautiful Rain For Lawns in Sydney… 03/02/2012
- Planting DNA Certified Sir Walter Soft Leaf Buffalo 05/09/2013
- How to choose what lawn is right for your home 11/09/2013
- Keisha: You've captured this peertcfly. Thanks for taking...
- Anghelo: Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read ahnntiyg li...
- Leonardo: Thank you a tremendous post, would read your plrai...
- lawn mower store: I'm definitely empowered together with your abili...
- Daleys Turf: Proper mowing is one of the most important practic...