Butter on barbecued corn … from the veggie patch in your lawn. Mmmmm. What? You don’t have a veggie garden? Well, get out your string line! Prepare your patch Decide on the size of your veggie plot and fix a string line at both ends in your lawn with nails and wooden pegs. If your […]
Lawn Solutions Australia at the Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show
Active Turf were happy to be involved with providing 500m2 of turf to be laid at the new Ronald McDonald house in Orange NSW. The cornerstone of the Ronald McDonald Houses are attached to major women or children’s hospitals and provide a ‘home-away-from-home’ for seriously ill children and their families.Its great to see more of […]
Looking at the pictures below you can see why this customer is happy. They wanted to turn their yard into a useful, clean area and that’s exactly what we have created. If you are unsure of where to start simply give Anne a call on 1800757658 or send her a quick email at email@example.com and […]
Anne from Active Turf returned last month from a 10 day study across the USA with fellow Lawn Solutions Members. She was very happy to have the opportunity to attend the Study tour and also be able to attend the TPI conference held at Orlando. Anne visited various sites in Texas,Georgia and Florida. The places […]
Active Turf was chosen to lay down 3000m2 of Wintergreen couch last week at Homebush . The new lawn really finished off the job beautifully. Active Turf can provide all your turfing needs all year round, big or small. Give us a call on 1800757658 for any questions you may have.
Last year at the turf conference Active Turf were the highest bidders on a 2 day Queensland fishing trip ,which helped raise money for charity. Here is Troy from our crew , he is the youngest team member and has just come back from the trip.In those 4 days Troy has spent 2 days catching […]
These pictures were taken on a recent trip to Fiji. We were walking past a golf course and we noticed that they were cutting up turf so we had to stop and take a look. You will notice that they are using a smaller machine called a ‘ryan’ to cut the turf up. This is […]
It has been a very busy few months… Active Turf attended the Turf 11 conference in Adelaide from the 3rd to 6th August. It was held at the beautiful Stamford Grande in Glenelg. The conference’s theme this year was “Cultivate Your Business”. It was a very informative conference and we were able to gain some […]
Buy direct from Active Turf Supplies your accredited turf grower on 1800 757 658
Free professional advice
Fresh, superior turf
Delivery anywhere in NSW
Free removal of delivery pallets
Pick up from our farm
Turf laying service available
Family owned and operated
- Thinking of replacing your lawn? Follow these 4 expert tips for best results 21/01/2020
- Does your lawn have dry spots? 07/01/2020
- Tips to help beat the heat 17/12/2019
- How to cut grass properly 12/12/2019
- Catch, rake or leave it? 12/11/2019
- Mowing Your Lawn 18/09/2013
- Kikuyu Turf Stacked 10/01/2012
- Beautiful Rain For Lawns in Sydney… 03/02/2012
- Planting DNA Certified Sir Walter Soft Leaf Buffalo 05/09/2013
- How to choose what lawn is right for your home 11/09/2013
- Keisha: You've captured this peertcfly. Thanks for taking...
- Anghelo: Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read ahnntiyg li...
- Leonardo: Thank you a tremendous post, would read your plrai...
- lawn mower store: I'm definitely empowered together with your abili...
- Daleys Turf: Proper mowing is one of the most important practic...